Zapier is a powerful tool to automate your shipments with SwagUp. The following articles go over the different types of integrations that the SwagUp Zapier app allows you to take advantage of!
Swagup X Zap X Salesforce
SwagUp X Zap X Hubspot
SwagUp X Zap X GrowSurf
SwagUp X Zap X Webhooks
SwagUp X Zap X Paths
SwagUp X Zap X Spreadsheet.com
But first, what is Zapier?
Zapier is a tool that allows companies to automate the repetitive tasks that are encountered on the day-to-day. With 4,000+ apps to connect to, the options and configurations available are endless. SwagUp created our app to take advantage of these connections so that our clients can simplify their swag processes!
Cool, but what does it do?
Simply put, you can connect popular platforms and databases to the SwagUp app in Zapier to trigger a shipment or upload a contact in your SwagUp dashboard automatically.
Zaps are workflows that contain a triggering event that leads to an event. For example, you can set it up so that a new contact in Salesforce triggers a shipment from your SwagUp dashboard. Or, maybe you want a notification in Slack every time a specific size runs low in your SwagUp inventory.
Let’s take a look at an example of a general Zap that you may use: Setting up a Slack notification when stock is low.
1. You'll begin in your Zapier home screen
You'll need an account to begin
2. Click on Create Zap
3. We need to designate the platform that will host our trigger- in this case, we want to select "SwagUp"
4. Click on Choose an event
5. Click on Low Stock for a Product Size
6. Click on Continue
7. You'll now be prompted to select your SwagUp account so that Zapier can link to it.
8. I'll choose a demo account so that we can move forward
9. Click on Continue
10. You'll then select the swag and applicable size that you want an alert for
11. Zapier needs to test the trigger so that it can verify that it's connected to the right account and pulling the right item. Click on Test trigger
12. Click on Continue
13. Time to designate the app that will host the action event
14. In our case, we want a Slack notification
15. Click on Choose an event
16. I'm going to select the option to send a direct message to a specific user when stock is running low. That way they can manage a re-order and any potential future shipments
17. Click on Continue
18. Zapier will prompt you to select the relevant Slack account
19. We need to specify the user to send the actual message to
20. You can set a message that describes why the user is getting a message from Zapier
21. You'll also want to select the swag and size that the trigger is regarding
This is especially important if you have multiple items on your dashboard
22. Once everything is all set up, click continue
23. Zapier will prompt you to conduct a final test of the Zap. Once this has been completed, you will be all set!