Need to collect apparel sizes and address information for your swag project? Look no further than SwagUp’s Redeem pages.
Redeem pages are custom-branded landing pages for swag recipient info collection. The redeem page includes a unique URL for you to send to your intended recipients to collect the following information:
Here’s how to create a redeem page:
1. Start by logging into your SwagUp Dashboard
2. Click on "Redeem"
3. Click on "Create Redeem Page"
4. Choose “Collection” on the tab that appears
5. Name your Landing Page
*Note: You will not be able to change the name of your landing page once it’s been finalized
6. Specify the Company Name (optional)
*Your company name will appear at the bottom of the page:
7. Upload your logo
Your logo will appear in the top left hand corner of the page
8. Click on Continue
9. Choose or create the theme for your landing page
If you'd like to change the default image from the SwagUp rocket ship, select "custom theme" to upload your own display image.
10. If you need specific colors for your landing page, you can designate them here
11. Once the page is ready, click "Continue"
12. Now for the wording on your page!
13. Set a generic welcome for the page
14. Tell recipients what the landing page is for
15. If you'd like to change the verbiage on the purple link where recipients need to be directed, you can do so under "CTA text"
16. Check for spelling errors and then click on "create"
17. Now, you’ll be prompted to select what type of Collection Form you want to create.
Product select: Associate a specific product or products with the page and let your recipient choose which product they want
Contact Collection Only: This is only for collecting your recipient's contact information and will not be tied to a specific product(s)
18. If you wish for the redeem page to collect information on the products the recipient prefers, you will add a maximum of 4 products by clicking the "+" link
Click the checkboxes next to the items you'd like recipients to choose from.
*if the item is greyed out, you won't be able to select the item as it is out of stock.
19. If you decide to collect contact information only, you’ll be asked if you want to collect apparel sizes.
20. Once you’re done, click “Continue”
21. Finally, you’ll need to specify the contents of the confirmation page shown to recipients. Click “Create” when you’re ready to finalize your redeem page.
Questions? Contact our customer care team here!
👀Looking for more information about our redeem pages?